Most of the application of ozone has been for the treatment of water. Recently, ozone increasingly is being employed commercially for air treatment odour control (removal of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from the air). This is conveniently and practically achieved by integrating the ozone generator system into the HVAC system. Ozone sensors are installed to maintain ozone concentrations at an optimum level. The majority of projects so far are for the gaming and hospitality industries like casinos, hospitals, shopping malls etc. where there is a high return on investment in systems which create and maintain high quality air. It has been found that ozone works well with particulate filters. It eliminates the need for costly carbon VOC filters and reduces the makeup air required which is costly to condition.
The Purification Process Oxidation :
Ozone, when introduced into the atmosphere in low levels is an excellent air purifier. Ozone in itself is an unstable three-part molecule of oxygen. When an ozone molecule contacts a pollutant, it attaches itself to it and changes its molecular structure in most cases to carbon dioxide and hydrogen. By destroying viruses, bacteria and other microbial contaminants, the source of the odor is eliminated and the odor does not return. Ozone destroys the contaminant molecule; it does not mask it as other methods do. Ozone treats all of the air, not just the air that is pulled into it as do the vast majority of electronic filters that are on the market today. Ozone residual will revert back to pure oxygen, making it environmentally friendly.
- Heightened public awareness that something can be done about indoor air quality (IAQ).
- Increased IAQ problems due to sealed buildings and less makeup (outside) metered into HVAC systems.
- Increased public intolerance for smoking and the realization that many common chemicals contribute to poor IAQ.
- New ozone generator and ozone monitor designs that make system control a reality.
- Attractive payback economics due to savings in energy and in replenishments for carbon filters which have been eliminated
Why Instaclean ?
• To remove smoke & odors instantly
• Sterilize bacteria, virus & molds
• Long power supply cord for easy operation
• High speed blower to cover long distance
• High ozone output – corona discharge cells
• Destroys odors: tobacco smoke, pet, cooking, and chemical
• Kills bacteria, airborne viruses and other micro organisms Eliminates odor without producing any hazardous byproduct
• Removes allergy causing pollen and microbes
• Prevents mold and mildew, the leading cause of Legionnaires Disease
• Its natures own purifying process
• Hotel Rooms
• A/C Cabins
• Dr’s Cabins
• Fire Restoration
• Operation Theater
• Home, Office and public spaces